- www.fcactx.org – The Funeral Consumers Alliance provides helpful information on End-of-Life Options.
- www.neptunesociety.com – Provides cremation services nationwide including pre-planning.
- www.creative-funeral-ideas.com – Creative solutions to make a Memorial Service unique and special.
- www.obituaryguide.com – This website has tips and ideas for those who need to write an obituary.
- www.dignitymemorial.com – The largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services.
- www.docubank.com – DocuBank® is an electronic storage and access service for your advance directives (living will, health care power of attorney, and/or other health care documents).
- celebrationsoflife.net/ethicalwill-com – Ethical wills are a way to share your values, life lessons, hopes and dreams for the future, love, and forgiveness with your family and community. Initially, ethical wills were transmitted orally. Over time, they evolved into written documents. ‘Ethical wills’ are not considered legal documents as compared to ‘living wills’ and your ‘last will and testament’ which are.
- www.morethanmoney.org – Money is a potent vehicle for change. What does it mean to have more than others? How can you use your wealth to create a better world? What struggles do you face in becoming effective stewards of your money, and how can you overcome them?
- www.savingforcollege.com – Saving for College.com is a great site to learn more information about saving for college. You will find general information regarding 529 plans, Coverdale Education Accounts and other creative ideas.
- www.irs.gov – Come to obtain any tax forms and learn the latest news from the IRS about our taxes for this April.
- www.medicare.gov – This is the official government site for Medicare related questions.
- https://www.health.ny.gov – New York Department of Health is a state agency that is involved in the regulation of the New York Medicaid Program. This site has general information regarding Medicaid and nursing homes.
- scinstitute.org/education/advisor-education-programs/laureate-center-for-wealth-advisors – Great information regarding our Laureate program for our higher net worth clients.
- www.SSA.gov – Official website of the Social Security Administration.
- www.SavingsBonds.com – Official website for information on Savings Bonds, Treasury Notes and Treasury Bills.
- www.VA.gov – Official website of the Department of Veteran Affairs and a general search engine for Veterans Benefits.
- www.PhDinSpecialEducation.com – This lists the Top 100 websites for families that have children with Special Needs. It is broken down by subject matter, and is a great resource.
- www.cerebralpalsy.org – Every thing in one website for families with children and individuals living with cerebral palsy.
- www.autism-society.org – The Autism Society is the leading source of trusted and reliable information about autism.
- www.globaldownsyndrome.org – Provides education, support, and resources to individuals with Down syndrome and their families.
- www.CharityNavigator.org – Analysis and Rating on a large number of charities, and how efficient they are with their contributions and operations.
- www.givewell.org – Thorough detain on select charities, and the effectiveness of those programs.
- www.GuideStar.org – Tax information and reports on approximately 2 million charities.
- thehungersite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ths/home – Click here to give food away!
- www.USA.gov – Official website and general search engine to find information relating to Federal governmental issues.
- www.ny.gov – Official website and general search engine to find information relating to the New York state governmental issues.
- www.LOC.gov – Official website of the Library of Congress.
- www.House.gov – Official website of the U.S. House of Representatives.
- www.Senate.gov – Official website of the U.S. Senate.
- www.WhiteHouse.gov – Official website of the White House.
- www.USAToday.com – The USA Today Newspaper.
- www.WSJ.com – The Wall Street Journal.
- www.Newsday.com – The New York & Long Island Newspaper.
- www.Newspapers.com – Directs you to all major newspapers in the world.
Estate Law Exposé on Air:
- www.iheartradio.com – Links to past episodes of our radio show
- www.710wor.iheart.com – Our radio show with Co-Host Joe Bartlett
Disclaimer The Christine Thea Rubinstein Law Firm is in no way responsible for any information provided, claims made or products offered in any website identified. Common sense and caution is strongly recommended.